Here's how we are raising money this year!
- Corporate Sponsorship: an annual fundraiser where we go directly to local companies and ask them to help support our school needs.
- No Fuss Fundraiser: parents contribute any amount of money they want, however if they donate $25.00 they are entered in a drawing for season tickets to the Cary Invasion and a $50 donation enters them into a drawing for a one night stay and breakfast for two at The Umstead Hotel and Spa.
- Catalog Fundraiser: we will be selling items from a catalog and we get a percentage of everything we sell. We are using a new company this year called Charleston Wrap.
- Lock In: CES students are signed up by parents to come to the Cary Elementary gym so they can enjoy a parents night out! We watch a movie, play games, and make crafts. We provide pizza, hot chocolate and popcorn. Kids can wear their PJs, and bring your favorite pillow and blanket!
- Spirit Nights: we partner with local restaurants and businesses throughout the year and hold spirit nights.
- Fun Run: students solicit pledges of financial support from friends, relatives, and neighbors. Then they participate in a monitored running event. After the run, students collect donations based on their pledges and their personal performance in the run. Supporters can donate per lap or simply make a flat donation to the PTA.
- Passive Fundraising: collect box tops, recycling, connect your shoppers cards, etc. for easy way to donate to Cary Elementary School, while you're shopping.
- Merchandise Sales: buy Cary Elementary School goods to support the school.